WHY JOIN THE NSES PTA?
"The overall purpose of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children."
- Volunteer Power: The PTA organizes hard-working, dedicated volunteers to help our school administration and teachers succeed in making this the best possible school experience for your child.
- Parent Involvement: Parent involvement in school is crucial to your child's success. Many studies conducted prove that kids do better when parents are involved. Their grades are higher, test scores improve, and attendance increases.
- Fundraising for Programs: Local PTAs are self-funding. Membership fees pay for numerous programs for our school.
- Informed Parents: The PTA continually works to keep the school community informed of programs, achievements, and any issues that may arise.
Your PTA dues help to pay for:
- The Grace Arts Program & Framing of artwork for our students
- Heritage Night
- The School Directory
- The Kindergarten Welcome Dinner
- Teacher and Staff luncheons
- Volunteer and retiring teachers Receptions
- Technology Needs for our school
- After School Programs
- 5th Grade field trip
- 4th and 5th Grade dance
- Buses for field trips
- School Assemblies
- Reflections Art Program
- 5th Grade Play
How Can I JOIN THE NSES PTA?
Annual membership dues are $10.00 per parent, guardian, or teacher – this money and any additional donations to the PTA are tax-deductible.
Complete the membership application form and return it to school with your payment. Please make checks payable to NSES PTA.
You can make a tax-deductible donation to the NSES PTA anytime to support its programs and projects! Thank you for your support!